Blizzard

W-snowy-studio-doorsIt was not quite as bad as predicted, but nearly two feet is plenty. It drifted to the knobs on my studio double doors. Egils’ Mazda 3 looked like a station wagon. And in places the wind blew it into weird shapes like the meringue on a lemon pie. W-Egils'-snowy-carW-meringue-snowEgils’ photos look darkish because it was still snowing.

This entry was posted in life in general and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

6 Comments

1. jörg heinrich
    Posted February 11, 2013 at 10:49 am | Permalink

Sorry to disturb you again, but my account on sculpture.net is still not activated. seems to be hard to get in……:(

• JAZ
      Posted February 11, 2013 at 11:23 am | Permalink

Hi. I have not heard from our webmaster and I assume you have not either. So, I just sent him a second message. Have you tried registering with a different tag name? It is usually quite easy to register, as you can see from the number of members. Choose a name that uses the Roman alphabet with no special characters in case that’s an issue (though I don’t think it is).
      Sorry. Hopefully Russ will respond. He is a busy sculpture, so must be focusing on somehting significant.

2. jörg heinrich
    Posted February 11, 2013 at 2:51 pm | Permalink

hi, thanks for your answer and efforts,

yes, i tried with other tag names, but without any success. do you think he will just add a bunch of people together (lets say 50) and its just a matter of time until Ill be added?

• JAZ
      Posted February 11, 2013 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

No. I think he resolves each case individually. Patience. it’s blizzard season and apply for summer sculpture shows time, too.

3. jörg heinrich
    Posted February 16, 2013 at 6:31 pm | Permalink

I just wanted to ask you whether you could send another (and last) e-mail saying that it would mean really a lot to me to accepted. thank you

• JAZ
      Posted February 16, 2013 at 7:52 pm | Permalink

Hi jörg. I am sorry about this situation and truly I cannot explain it. He usually is good about dealing with issues. I will send him one more message.
      Meanwhile, what can you tell me about your work? Do you have a website I could go tom to see your style? It is always interesting to check out new work.
      I hope that you will get a response from the webmaster soon.
      JAZ